As a busy homeowner, you expect innovative products that retain their functionality and good looks without excessive maintenance. Woodlore® shutters are constructed with a solid MDF core – real wood in an advanced state – for incredible density and strength. Made from the wood of rapid-growth trees, Woodlore® shutters enable tree replenishment at an extremely accelerated rate.
In addition, Woodlore’s UV inhibitors do not release any volatile organic compound and protects against color fading and yellowing. Our patented polypropylene coating resists staining to ensure long-term performance in a variety of environments. Woodlore is the natural choice of shutter for your windows.
- Better consistency and durability than a regular wood shutter
- Reinforced engineered wood stiles provide an intense level of durability and structural integrity
- Stainless steel staples resist corrosion and withstand extreme heat
- Better than vinyl and PVC shutters and can withstand even the highest desert temperatures
- Patented polypropylene coating makes its surface extremely durable and robust
Never compromise style, sophistication and design flexibility when you want a shutter created specifically for strength and to be worry free. Because when durability matters you want something remarkably tough. That’s why Woodlore Plus™ shutters have ABS co-polymer materials built into them, the same technology that can be found in auto parts, helmets and home appliances.
What’s more, heavy-duty structural joints inspired by furniture-making techniques ensure craftsmanship and low maintenance ownership for years to come. Woodlore Plus™ is also extremely versatile and great for kitchens to bedrooms. It features an expanded color palette and is “wide panel” capable, which means you can achieve a bigger, more distinguished and streamlined view of the outside. When it comes to an all-in-one shutter solution, look no further than Woodlore Plus™.